keep your clothes looking as good as new over time by following our product care guide and care tips. We strongly recommended that all Alovee clothing’s to be hand-washed for the first few wear.
- Hand-wash recommended
- Turn your clothing inside out before washing
- Always rinse your item first, use the Right Water Temperature (Cold water)
- Separate Lights and Darks to avoid any colour running
- Zip zippers all the way to the top
- Use a Mesh Bag for Delicates
- Machine wash, set on a gentle machine cycle and appropriate fabric setting
- Go Easy On the Detergent & Fabric Softener
- Hang up clothes immediately after drying
- Do not soak or bleach
- Do not use more detergent than necessary
- Do not leave clothes with white and coloured panels soaking for a prolonged period of time
- Do not dry laundry for longer than necessary or use excess heat for drying
Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products except those that contain with silk, chiffon and satin material. Clothings should be hung dry instead of tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or expansion of material.